Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY MERRY CHIRSTMAS TO ALL! :D

Guess what, im finally 15 T_T Lazy to make IC leh, bloody hell.
Btw, thanks for all the wishes and gifts. Really appreciated.
I think this year's the most memorable birthday i ever had. Hahaha. Not gonna tell why (too lazy)

OH and you know what. I just had a haircut. My hair is ultra short now. Exactly like ebel's hairstyle i think. Not that i want to copy her, is that hair dresser from my mama shop help me cut 1.
Actually i wanted to rebond my hair and had a shoulder length cut. But in the end chose to had a haircut only cuz no point rebonding alr since it isnt that pong -.-
Now still cant accept the fact that my hair is short. It's like the time im back in Pri 3, when my hair used to be shorter than now.

Anw, dont be shocked when you see me k.
I need time to adapt to my new hairstyle also. Kind of regretted but actually quite convenient also since im so lazy to tie my hair. Which also means next year school reopen i dont have to wake up that early alr!! HAHAHA.

Thats all for now.
Byee